- All patients will be screened prior to being scheduled, as well as upon check-in (temperature checks and health questionnaire)
Day of Appointment
- Arrival Time-Please arrive on time and not too early for your appointment to reduce lobby traffic. If you choose to stay in car, you may text us at 214-342-8300 to let us know you have arrived.
- Guest Policy: Please come to your appointment solo, unless you are accompanying a child for a pediatric visit (1 parent/guardian per child, no siblings unless they have an appointment as well)
- Masks: Required for entry and will be provided if you don’t have one.
- Sneeze Guards: Added protection during check in and checkout
Enhanced Clinical Safety Practices
- Sterilized Equipment: As always 100% cleaned and sterilized in accordance with OSHA guidelines
- Enhanced PPE: N95 masks, isolation gowns, face shields, hair coverings, goggles and gloves
- Medical Grade True HEPA Air Purifiers: Reduced bacteria and viral particle circulation in reception and clinic rooms
- Continual sanitation of door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture
- Wait in car option available
- Clean and disinfected environmental surfaces
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette
- Daily Health Checks: Every team member will have a daily health screen and temperature check.
We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call (214) 342-8300 to reschedule your appointment.